Louden Law, Logo

(405) 919-8355

Paternity Attorney in Norman, OK

Legal Representation in Norman, OK

Paternity Rights

In Oklahoma, for children born out-of-wedlock, the mother is considered by the law to be the custodial parent unless and until the court says differently. If you want any rights to your child, you must go to court and get them awarded to you by the court. You have to be proactive and need to be persistent. Under the right circumstances and with a good paternity lawyer, fathers in Oklahoma can and do get paternal rights such as custody.

Custody & Visitation Rights

Fathers in Oklahoma can get custody of their children under the right circumstances and when working with a vigorous fathers' rights lawyer. Even if you are not awarded custody, you are entitled to visitation with your child or children. Most counties in Oklahoma have standard visitation schedules that vary somewhat from county to county. Let me represent you so that you can play an active role in the life of your child or children in Norman, Oklahoma City, Purcell, and Shawnee, Oklahoma.